Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Nearly There

Have decided that English is the better language for me on this blog so friends and family over here can perhaps keep up to date on me. Anyway I'm in big trouble. Taking a few days off after this morning to finalize my SA's that are not really going as hoped. Can't wait until next Wednesday when this is all over.

So during researching on the internet, I have now come a cross a whole world of the most amazing foodie blogs that I didn't even know existed and now I can't pull myself away from them every time I'm on line.

Booked a romantic retreat in the country with Mr R this weekend and quite looking forward to it. It will be very hard to leave the girls at home though.

Love from dizzy student xx



1 comment:

Svava Pétursdóttir said...

ohhh dangerous internet, timewaster and sucker